Saturday, February 19, 2011

FORGET You..and just MARRIED..


OMG..i love the song very much Forget you by Glee cast...the music, the lyrics it's reflection on me..okey izyan sudah merapu macam Professor bila bertapa di PTAR sudah 5jam...are u kidding me 5 hours..and luckily I managed to get all Mr.Journal yang nak termuntah untuk analyse...Alhamdulillah..so if you want to get trouble just apply Master's program at any Universities...and you will know how giler are u...and of course..I'm glad to be single ..because I don't want any commitment...nanti siapa nak layan my hubby...suruh dia cari scandal lain ker??silakan..i don't mind..and honestly I love my master.....

enjoy the songs..Forget You..



Forget You lyrics



I see you driving 'round town with the guy I love
and I'm like forget you
I guess the change in my pocket wasn't enough
and I'm like forget you

Yeah I'm sorry, I can't afford a ferrari,
But that don't mean I can't get you there.
I guess he's an Xbox and I'm more Atari
But the way you play your game ain't fair.

I pity the fool that falls in love with you
(Oh oh she's a gold digger)
Well
Ooooooh
I've got some news for you
Yeah go run and tell your little girlfriend

I see you driving 'round town with the guy I love
and I'm like forget you
I guess the change in my pocket wasn't enough
and I'm like forget you and forget him too!

Said, if I was Richer, I'd still be with ya
Ha, now ain't that some shhhh? (ain't that some shhhh?)
And although there's pain in my chest
I still wish you the best with a, forget you!
Oo, oo, ooo

Now baby, baby, baby, why d'you wanna wanna hurt me so bad?
(So bad, so bad, so bad) yeah
I tried to tell my momma but she told me
"this is one for your dad"
(Your dad, your dad, your dad) yes it is

Uh! Why? Uh! Why? Uh!
Why baby? Oh! I love you
I still love you ooooh

I see you driving 'round town
With the guy I love and I'm like forget you!
I guess the change in my pocket
Wasn't enough I'm like forget you and forget him too!
I said, if I was Rachel, I'd still be with ya
Ha, now ain't that some shhhh? And although there's pain in my chest
I still wish you the best with a
Forget you!
Oo, oo, ooo

Happy Weekends Darlings...

Love,
Izyan Ismail
P/S: my weekend just lepak at PTAR 1 UiTM Shah Alam..muka pon dah macam Professor ...sangat tiada life kan...okey I feel like I'm 30 years old..who care!! TOP 30 ..sweeties..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails